Health & Safety
The importance of health and safety compliance is understood by everybody at P & E Board, and we recognise that it is one of the key elements in the safe and successful operation of our business.
In order to maintain our excellent standards, we work in partnership with the dedicated health and safety consultancy, Hamilton Deed.
Their knowledgeable and attentive staff assist us in all areas of health and safety, including completing site reports and attending our internal review meetings. Their expertise is invaluable and through our close relationship, we can examine potential areas of improvement so that the safety of all our staff and subcontractors is preserved.
Their further core competencies include:
- CDM Consultation
- Principle Designer Services
- Client Advice & Support
- Principal Contractors Advice & Support
- Contractor CDM Advice & Support
- Full Set of Compliance Documents e.g. CPHSP, Weekly Registers, SWMP, EMP, Silt plans etc
- Policy Review & Implementation
- Safe Systems of Work
- Risk Assessments & Method Statement provision
- Site Inspections
We are also approved by recognised health and safety compliance schemes such as CHAS and SMAS, which demonstrates our ability to work to the benchmarks of health and safety within the construction industry.